Chalfont St. Peter Tennis Club is a friendly local club with a thriving adult and junior membership who play all year round on well kept, non-slip surface flood-lit courts. If you enjoy playing tennis, or have not played for a while, come along to see our facilities. We are situated off the A413 near the Chalfont Community Centre, Ambulance Station & Football Club. Everyone is made very welcome.
|The club boasts:
- Four courts of which three are floodlit Tiger Turf all weather use (artificial) courts which are easier on the joints.
- Modern club house with an active social calendar.
- Licensed LTA resident coach
- Adult & junior tennis coaching ( individual & group sessions )
- School holiday junior camps
- Competitive tennis matches – Bucks League LTA
- Organised open club tennis
- Opportunity for Wimbledon tickets
- Free tennis balls provided for adult members
- Competitive singles ladder