Dear Club Members,
You may have heard that the Government and the LTA have lifted restrictions slightly and now singles play and private lessons can take place at Chalfont St. Peter Tennis Club.
If you or your children are wanting to get back outside and enjoy some fresh air on the tennis courts then now is a great time to contact me about private coaching. There is a court booking system in place and priority is given to those who book a court. If you would like to book a court and play singles (or doubles with members of your own household). The club has sent all members a link with details on how to book a court.
The coaching team have some special offers that we would like to offer anyone interested in coaching sessions. These offers are below:
Private sessions with me: £35 per 45 minute. Offer: If you would like to play a set against me and you beat me, you can have the session for free. Now is a great time to play against me by the way!
Luke sessions: £30 per 50 minutes. Offer: £24 for 30 minutes (you receive 15 minutes free making a 45 minute session). NHS staff receive a 25% discount.
Will sessions: £25 per 50 minutes. Offer: Buy 5 sessions and get one free. Available week day mornings.
Lisa sessions: £21 per 50 minutes. Offer: Best price lessons. Available Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 2pm and Saturday all day.
Will and Lisa also offer 30 minute sessions at £15 per session.
If you would like to get outside and enjoy some fresh air then please do contact me with the coach you would like a lesson with and I can book a coaching court for you.
Please note the following guideline/precautions to play:
– Max 2 people per court (hence private lessons) unless you are of the same household then you could play doubles
– Court 2 is reserved for singles play only as it is between two other courts
– Only handle your own tennis racquets
– Avoid changing ends or change at opposite sides
– There is a buffer period of 10 minutes between lessons to ensure there is less risk of meeting other plays as you arrive/leave for your lesson (hence the 50 minute sessions and not an hour).
-Maintain social distancing of 2 meters at all times)
– Follow public health guidelines for hygiene
– Do not play if you are self-isolating and feeling unwell
– It is advised you only touch your own tennis balls with your hands (you are welcome to bring your own balls to tennis lessons)
– If you would like to serve, you can bring your own tennis balls if you do not want to touch the coaches tennis balls.
I look forward to hearing from anyone who would like a session.
International Tennis Coaching
Tel: +44 7946 491 696