Following the restoration of the damage caused to the clubhouse during Storm Ciara in February, we are pleased to inform club members that the clubhouse is now accessible. In view of the continuing coronavirus pandemic, we respectfully request that the following guidelines are adhered to.
- Please do not enter the clubhouse if you show any of the well-publicised symptoms of COVID-19
- A maximum of 6 people are allowed to occupy the clubhouse at any one time
- Juniors under the age of 13 should be supervised by an adult
- Please adhere to the government-recommended social distancing guidelines
- Hand sanitiser should be used before entering the building
- Sanitising wipes will be available to clean door handles, flushes and taps before use.
- Pedal bins will be available in the toilets and in the main clubhouse area for the disposal of wipes and paper towels
- Only 1 person in each toilet area (Male and Female) at a time. Please leave the toilets in a clean state
- The kitchen area is not to be used only for making tea or coffee. Please do not remove cutlery or crockery.
- The kettle can be used for making tea or coffee. Please clean the kettle handle with wipes before and after use. Use only disposable cups and spoons (provided by the club). The club will provide coffee, tea and milk.
- Please leave the club door open to increase ventilation within the clubhouse.
The above guidelines are designed to keep club members as safe as possible by minimising the risk of transmission of the coronavirus within the clubhouse. We are grateful for your co-operation.
CSP Tennis Committee